Bring on the Bling

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Last Fast Sunday

Today, on my way down the stairs to my car, I realized that today was my last Fast Sunday in my ward. It was weird. Although I don't know where I'm going to live when I get back from Germany, I realized that I subconsciously have already decided that I'm not moving back to my ward. It was a little bittersweet. I know that I'll keep in contact with my friends and Bishop (especially since he teaches at the U), and then I'll get to meet new people. I will be gone the next 2 weekends (Sam's blessing and Jim's farewell), and then I'll have my last Sunday. I honestly was debating whether or not I should go. I was thinking about going to the German ward, but since I figured I was going to the motherland, I'll go to the Madison ward.

I've been emailing our landlord the last few days, trying to figure out my deposit refund. I don't think he really knows what he's doing. He's super nice, but I worry that he's too trusting. Yes, Kasia and I are trustworthy people who take care of our place. However, I'm leaving and the new person might not be as honest. It's been interesting, to say the least.

I've put off packing, once again. My next goal is to pack up my closet, which includes going through my clothes and shoes. I also need to start taking my pictures down off the wall. Ugh, I'm glad I have some time to do this!

No comments :

Post a Comment